FS: Canon 300mm f/4L IS with Lens Case LZ1128 - Like New

flying_tiger

For Sale: Canon 300mm f/4L IS with lens case LZ1128, original Tripod collar, front/rear caps, instruction manual, warranty card, original package box - Excellent Plus condition, no scratches or dents on glasses or lens body. Always has a UV filter on the front for protection (filter not included).

Bought the lens Brand New from B&H Photo a few years ago but didn't use it much - took a few hundred photos a year on average. The lens takes very sharp photos on my 5D Mk3 and the IS works flawlessly. The lens was listed by BH Photo at $1,399 before discontinued by Canon and this is an opportunity for you to obtain one in pristine condition. It's an excellent telephoto lens in a compact size/light weight for sports, birding, hiking, etc. There's still time to get it as a gift for yourself or someone else for the holidays!

Ask $969 obo. I'm in NYC/CT area and prefer pickup. The lens can be shipped to lower 48 states. My email is: bychenr@gmail.com. Accept USPS money order or Paypal

Thanks for looking!

Richard

FYI, I've been a photo.net member since 2000 and ever sold my Canon 70-200/2.8L, Canon 70-200.4L and Gitzo ball head GH4383LR to 3 different photo.net members.

IMG_5489.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg

• 3 months later...

I've owned this lens for many years, and still like and use it.  It has a close-focus of 5 feet that makes it great for butterflies.  I often use a 1.4x TC with it on a 1.6x (APS-C) body, resulting in a f/5.6, 672mm view, not bad!!