How do I add a picture to my Profile ?

hjoseph7

32 minutes ago, hjoseph7 said:

How do I add a picture to my Profile ? I don't see any buttons to add an image to my profile page ?  Either that or I must be going blind... 

Look for your name in the upper right corner, click the pulldown arrow and select 'profile'.

At the left end of the header on that page should be your profile graphic with a small square at the lower left. Clicking that should get you to the upload/remove functions. Cursoring over the little square should bring up a tip: 'Profile Photo.'

I already have a picture installed, but I'm assuming yours will have that green disk with an H in it.

1 hour ago, hjoseph7 said:

Thanks dave but what I mean is how do I upload photos to my gallery. I did see the little square graphic, but I assummed this was for the "profile photo'.  

Hmmm -- but you didn't say "gallery" you said "profile photo" -- sorry, I tried.  Having never bothered to create a gallery or album on this site, I can only guess about that. I do seem to recall months back some discussion about people not being able to find former galleries. Dunno, mayhaps there's some hints in an old help thread.