Relativity.

pavel_l.

I like the concept of the windmill creating the circular 'movement' in the nest (?).  So the combination of the windmill and nest is great. For me, the only thing that looks slightly incongruous is that there's no (or little) sense of movement in the windmill. Should you wish to, a sense of movement of the windmill could be introduced in post-processing (a slight radial blur).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, hjoseph7 said:

OK, if it was planned then what is the message here ? When you are trying to convey a message then it should pe plain, simple and easy to understand. Sorry but I don't see this in this picture.

16 hours ago, mikemorrellNL said:

I like the concept of the windmill creating the circular 'movement' in the nest (?).  So the combination of the windmill and nest is great. For me, the only thing that looks slightly incongruous is that there's no (or little) sense of movement in the windmill. Should you wish to, a sense of movement of the windmill could be introduced in post-processing (a slight radial blur).

Thank you for comments.

I'm trying the different point of view - make the windmill a static object and to present the out of focus hey roll as a spinning background. I guess, this is not very convincing.

Cheers.

"... Our perception of the world is a fantasy that coincides with reality."

Chris Frith.