Why many Mpix camera is better for street genre

ruslan

The times I've heard Brad bring up using an iPhone is when iPhone is the topic of conversation, and it's often to offer an alternative to the tripe being said about iPhones. That makes sense and is not a case of "making it about the camera." It's a case of responding to someone else who's "making it about the camera."

I respect anyone's choice not to use a cell phone as a camera. At a certain point, though, the need to keep disparaging cell phone cameras with the same self-justifications over and over again, as the OP keeps doing, deserves a response and tells me more about the OP than about any particular camera.

• Like 1

"You talkin' to me?"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Fair enough. I don’t

It's a little unclear what the "I don't" in response to my post is referring to, so forgive me if I'm track in what you're referring to. If it's "I don't give a sh1t about something," I find that hard to understand. I've seen enough of your pics of the same female subject as well as similarly-styled beach scenes for it to be fairly obvious you give a sh1t about taking pics of those two things, and the beach often in similar ways. I applaud you for that degree of consistency, by the way. And, I'd say from reading many of your posts, that even if you deny giving a sh1t about your shooting, it would be hard to deny that you seem to give a sh1t about seeming not to give a sh1t! :)

"You talkin' to me?"

No-no, thank you for sharing with us only for the umpteenth time that you use an iPhone (attaboy!) and that it's not about the camera, except when it's an iPhone, and you're the one using it of course.

Still astonished that me using a phone camera continues to irritate you so much. Why you give me that much power, triggered by my camera choice of all things, is baffling. Kind of reminds me of (junior) high school, except it was about cars back then.

"and that it's not about the camera, except when it's an iPhone,"

Which I've never indulged in. The only time I've mentioned my camera choice is when the subject is about cameras. Or as Fred mentioned, when it's about camera phones. Which isn't very often. But please go on making stuff up.

www.citysnaps.net