Nikon Wednesday 2019: #44

Matt Laur

Important:
please keep your image under 1000 pixels on the longest side for in-line viewing, and
please keep the FILE SIZE UNDER 300kb
. Note that
this includes photos hosted off-site
(at Flickr, Photobucket, your own site, etc). Are you
new to this thread?
The general guidelines for these Wednesday threads are
:
. This forum's moderators are allowing up to three Nikon Wednesday images per week, so share some work!

For this late October Nikon Wednesday, a peek behind the scenes into the glamorous, exotic lifestyle of accepting money in exchange for taking pictures of things. Other than charging batteries and doing backups, it mostly involves thousands of hours a year staring at screens and being picky over pixels. Who wouldn't want to be a photographer! :-)

Don't take me too seriously. It's gratifying work (when the checks clear!), but I'm glad I mix it up with other things. Share some photos to remind me why I like photography! Thanks!

post_production.thumb.jpg.7b3f73b3bfeeb38018f2ce5f9970be59.jpg

Z6, 24-70/4. Set on "P" for Professional Mode.

• Like 2

_DSC1427_20191028.thumb.jpg.04e9b0acf550f8ad4f650f00edf59102.jpg

Fluffy - our "outdoor" pet. Fluffy began hanging around (literally) the front door last year. It just visits but lives elsewhere. Fluffy keeps the insects down, and the bat guano keeps the herb garden flourishing - a win-win situation. When I sent him an earlier image, my friend in Belgium suggested the name. I think it is appropriate. Now, if Fluffy will just make an appearance tomorrow, I will also have a free Halloween decoration - my only decoration. <grin> Taken at midnight by the porch light and an SB-800 flash.

D750 ISO 400 with SB-800 flash 1/200 f/10 Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 (A009) @ 200mm Range: Approximately 2.5 meters (Fluffy is small; this image is 1:1)

• Like 5