Discussion concerning 'revived' threads in 'No Words' forum

Other than "No words", it does seem strange sometimes, as the OP might be gone.

Often enough, though, a question has general use, and worthwhile for everyone

to keep the discussion going.

For "No words", most often topics don't get old. There is a rule that we should only post once

per thread. Maybe that should be once per year.

I have, a few times, found a thread that I forgot posting a picture into.

Sometimes it is nice to see a new thread with a similar title, as I can post, even if

I posted to the previous thread. If one doesn't get so many pictures, it doesn't seem bad

to resurrect it.

-- glen

You do know that it is easy to tell if you have already posted in a thread (old or new) by the avatar of the original poster to the left of the thread. If your avatar is on top of theirs then you have already posted to the thread. Easy Peasy . No need to fret about double posting by accident..... Unless its an accident. We are human :oops:

I do ask myself, what’s really the difference if I post to an old or new thread yet one more photo with Red in it, or with a Sunset, or taken in Springtime, or just one more ever-so-cute Street Sign? The world will keep turning either way. Instead of thinking too much about Internet procedural minutiae, maybe we could put our minds to thinking up some challenging and inspiring themes, ones that may not rely so much on the portrayal of seasons, colors, and things.
  • Like 1
There’s always something new under the sun.

You do know that it is easy to tell if you have already posted in a thread (old or new) by the avatar of the original poster to the left of the thread. If your avatar is on top of theirs then you have already posted to the thread. Easy Peasy . No need to fret about double posting by accident..... Unless its an accident. We are human :oops:

Oh, wow, I never knew that before. I guess no more excuse that I forgot.

• Like 1

-- glen