My portfolio is missing all my photos

kellyrae

0 photos for me, too.... I had 381 photos. Technical problems sometimes happens, I can live with it, but in overall, I hope that there would be more information and messages from the site admins. We have been reporting different bugs for months now but I don't know if anything has been fixed. If there are big technical obstacles or not enough resources to fix things, that would be nice to know. But we don't know anything, we are just guessing here. Edited by Timo Hartikainen

LOL. In another thread people were saying they couldn't delete photos from their portfolios. Maybe this is the PN solution! I've been waiting for the day when I can choose to delete my portfolio, but I'm sure just as I start celebrating, it will reappear. PN2.0 is a cosmic joke.
  • Like 1
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Timo, the answers we come up with, for the most part, will be answers we deduce, because admin has made itself scarce. Glenn has said, and the situation bears this out, that resources are scarce. I keep my expectations for PN2.0 very low.
  • Like 1
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Thanks for the information friends, no portfolio as well, spent hours yesterday trying to upload a small file to no avail.

As with the others mentioned above, no portfolio, and also as dulcevida reports, I have had repeated failures with uploads on multiple days over the past week.