Machine learning creates professional level photographs

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, I must have a good time last Sat, I even posted a vid for my mate Sandy to cheer him up among all this A1 stuff.

To finish my thoughts.

"The fact that my phone can compute things faster than me (or that it can beat me at chess) is just as impressive as the fact that a tractor has more horsepower than I can ever pull. Meaning, it’s not all that impressive or unusual at all when you get down to what it actually means" Phil.

Hmm, it is a very simplistic thought, that a tractor can be compared to A1intellence which can beat a world champion chess master. Think chess is not just about logic but also about creativity and imagination. A1 can emulate a insect, yes, today. Tomorrow? Are we witnessing evolution of another kind? Who would think that little shrew type creature would one day evolve into a Michelangelo. Us.

What we imagine we create. Us, humanity.

So, let us have a think.

The reality is, we sit on the keyboard and type any shit into humanity. We believe the shit.

A worry;)) Are we so different? Perhaps A1 will be more disconcerting having a completed database of humanity .and its foibles.

Edited by Allen Herbert