Providing an opportunity to identify who's who

Leslie Reid

Fine on the ipad too, just not showing on the iphone. On my desktop, the 'write your reply' goes away when I click into the edit box. Stays on the ipad and iphone when I write.

"Write your reply" stays on Chrome (Android), Chrome (Linux) and - IIRC - on Safari/OS X (I've not upgraded to Sierra yet). I've not tried under Windows.

Sorry, I realised I was mis-following Gup's instructions and clicking on my (blank) avatar rather than my name. If I do that I can get to the "My Account" menu option which includes a "screen name" - which doesn't work. I can get to a signature, but not any personal settings.

Also, when I hit "back", I'm getting a tiny subset of the text I've typed into a text box. So basically worse than the default browser behaviour.

So I'm not seeing "personal details" anywhere.

On the other hand, here's what I can access by clicking on the "My Account" drop-down from my avatar (truncating the email address, because I don't want to post that visibly on the internet):

PnetMembership.jpg.9fe49762528edc7ba5c5af009f28d476.jpg

Whatever "Screen Name" is, it's obviously not what's appearing here.

There's no "Personal Details" for me on that page.

You do - I didn't see it either the first time, but it's under the photo.net logo at the top left. I assume Glenn is working to ensure that we actually have permission to use it, now! (There should probably be a more direct way to get at this than going through the signature, but I'll take something that works inconveniently or obscurely over something that doesn't work at all.)