17 Classic Cameras at a Wedding

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>That is a fantastic idea! At least I think so ... You know your own family & friends of course, and vaguely knew in advance how this was going to be received. I know some families where there would be too much carping along the lines of "Like, WHATEVER, this is LAME! Give me back my iPhone camera!" Anyway I think you were brave even handing out the F3, the MX, and other somewhat valuable machines, let alone the M3 of course, as alluded to above.</p>

<p>And congratulations. </p>

<p><em>--Dave</em></p>

<p>Did they get to keep the cameras at the end?</p>

<p>It is usual to have some give-away at the end of a wedding, but not usually metal cameras.</p>

<p>I have been to weddings that had disposable cameras out for guests to use. I made sure that all got used up. It would be more fun with these, though. I might have suggested a practice session at the beginning.</p>

<p>Great idea!</p>

-- glen

<p>This is a very responsible group of youngsters. They had fun, but were respectful of the gear. Indeed, they re-matched every camera to a lens cap before returning them to our house while we were on our honeymoon. </p>

<p>Giveaways were my smoked steelhead and the lady's wild huckleberry jam. The kids got their pictures back over Facebook. No cameras were injured or given away in the making of this documentary. ;-)</p>

• 3 weeks later...