A 365 day thread

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>No one has claimed the 10th yet so I'll post one from the archives. This one is from 1975. It seems that behind one of the buildings on the campus where I attended university that the tradition of placing used chewing gum on a telephone pole sort of, well, stuck. I used my Konica Auto S2 (which I carried to class nearly every day).</p><div>00dWz0-558784584.jpg.196e4aeb48dcff61355444a7ebf088de.jpg</div>

Well it is late enough and I am waiting inn the car while my wife cleans out the shopping mail. I have a few film shots on

my IPhone so lets se how this comes out. My father was an architect and had his own office in the 50s. This was a church

he designed in the 50s and photo taken in the 60s with signet 50. I have no idea how to research where this church is.

Such a disappointment.<div>00dXgw-558878084.jpeg.1c2c5cbf7fac9ef3080f8426d371c39e.jpeg</div>

<p>Where is everyone this weekend? I was hoping the superconducting electromagnets (chilled with liquid helium) in my last image might "attract" some posters. ;)<br>

I'll hold off on posting unless no one posts by midnight eastern time. Thanks, btw, to all who have helped keep this thread going with their excellent images. <br>

BTW, the NMR lab is safe as long one stays outside the yellow chains. Inside that area the magnets will erase credit card data and wipe sim cards.</p>