Nikon Wednesday 2014: #45

Matt Laur

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Happy Wednesday. A troop of monkeys passes by my house regularly, providing opportunities for learning the D7000 AF system. A bit too finicky for my liking but this time I'll keep trying until I get it right. Some few from recently. I'm quite fond of the mischievous creatures.</p>

<div>00cw0u-552283884.JPG.992e7152fb0e897106a89e9c67a5ed70.JPG</div>

<p>Great set everyone. I've got nothing prepared - the week has run away with me... ;) Wonderful shots. So far my favorites are Matt's puppy, Peter's dog shot, Kyle's Boxer shot, Panayotis's B&W, Bill J Boyd's cool Rottweiler, & Martin's bride (even if it wasn't the one intended for posting - just edit the post if you can )<br>

We'll see if I get organized to post something :)<br>

Great shots everyone :)</p>

<p>Another image from the dune bridge walk. The bridge is an elevated trail through dunes and marshes that is very popular with bikers and walkers. The walking surface is aluminum bars with a non-skid coating applied. One of my dogs had great difficulty walking on it - don't know whether it was the surface texture or being able to see through the gaps in the bars.</p><div>00cw31-552290084.jpg.ec439fb16a214c5258cf3be8ca7a075d.jpg</div>