<p>At the moment I'm using E9 and it does a good work for me.....but it feels that I probably should renew my Elements....<br>

First... I did download a trial version BUT when I started to us it on my computer the whole thing started to "sway" everytime I did something with the mouse pointer.... (Note: my computer is far better than what Adobe recomend in software for E12)....so, I didn't do much with the E12.....just took it out of my computer.<br>

Thats why I have one question for anyone that currently are using the E12....<br>

By looking at my attached picture which shows the color that I want on my work space and tool space...and of course what tools I ONLY want to be shown as well...<br>

Anyone using E12, is it possible to set the E12 to my specificaitions ???? as shown on my attached picture. </p>

<div>00cNsU-545523784.thumb.jpg.597ad017a8ffff3ec74a012505ebf628.jpg</div>

<blockquote>

<p>I doubt if you can customize colors of the workspace and/or tools</p>

</blockquote>

<p>You can most certainly customize the colours and tool positioning of your workspace in photoshop.</p>

<p>If you can do it in E9 I would have to assume you could do it in E12. Obviously you are looking for confirmation which I can not give you, but this is how I see it.</p>

<p>...Dan...<br>

Sometimes when I'm "working" with something on my computer it sometimes starts to "sway" and in the end the computer weirdly solidifies to a total stop....At that moment the hard drive lamp is flashing very quickly and when the flashing ends...everything goes back to "normal".... I guess that something in Windows is probably being updated....This, my W7 Pro has done ever since the computer was new.....so I honestly don't think the E12 should be a problem because I beleive that when I tested the E12 my computer probably did something again that made the E12 to "sway" unfortunatly that happend just that time when I was test driving E12.....</p>

<p>I want the E12 because I shoot pictures in DNG (Pentax K-5) and the Camera Raw is better and newer than in my E9....BUT, I want darker colors in the back ground when I'm working with pictures....</p>

<p>I have PSE 12. The work space background can be made black or a custom color. If there is a way to move tools around, I can't find it. And the tool background seems to be fixed on a light gray. </p>

<p>Note that the settings for the selected tool are at the bottom now, with light gray background, along with several other things that were horizontally along the top. </p>

<p>.....Ron....</p>

<p>I think your picture seems to be close enough to what I want my work space to look like....BUT, I have one question for you though....</p>

<p>Is it possible to ALSO remove the lower part of the work space as well...the part with those 7 icons on the left side ???....that would probably make my day.....</p>