Green hue on long edge of slide flim

<p>Fellow film users. Please look at the image I have posted and help me figure out why I have the greenish hue on the long edge. Here are the details.<br /> <br />Canon 1N<br /> Velvia 100 (exposure detail I don't remember, but looks correct)<br /> Processed by Fuji (through Walmart - note, it was shipped to Fuji, Walmart did not do the processing)<br /> Slide transfered to digital by Walmart using Fuji machines and scanners (lousy 2.2 MP resolution)</p>

<p>So this is what I think but need your collective expert opinion. Could this be light leak from the camera? Could it be light leak during processing? Could it be old film (was about a year old in the camera - most probable)? How about light leakage during the transfer to digital process? (doubtful)</p>

<p>My only recourse at this time is to try and Photoshop the hue out. Any thoughts? Thanks</p><div>00cC6g-543849084.jpg.1696350bd09faace6ea783c1d1d780a7.jpg</div>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<p>Was the film stored for a length of time (either in or out of the camera) near any chemicals or other possible sources of fumes or vapours ?<br>

I have a box of processed Agfachrome slides (processed by the then "official" Agfa lab) which were left in a desk drawer for a couple of years near a (closed) bottle of Typex correcting fluid. In that time the fluid had evaporated and the slides turned a pretty green color. The maximum deterioration was in the end slides in the box and towards the edges of the slides.....</p>