Kodak Tech Pan and Technidol

For those with strange proclivities, Tech Pan and Agfa Copex Rapid can be cut to fit the old 8x11 Minox cameras, and properly developed can be enlarged at least as high as 11x14”! I used to do it all the time. And I’m getting ready to do it again, because in Novaember I will be flying on a genuine Zeppelin, and decided that taking a camera invented when Zeppelins were in Transatlantic service would be neat.

Technidol worked well, as did the old classic of Agfa Rodinol diluted 1:100. And for the purists, add a slug of sodium sulfite. I’m not sure I can find my notes for times and temps; sorry. Rollei markets a SPUR-type developer and also a Technidol type liquid. I will probably use one of those rather than Rodinol.

• 2 years later...
<p>I have about 20 rolls of TP 120 that I would like to use. Also, several very small bottles of Technidol developer. There are no instructions with the developer - just an indication that each bottle should make up 600ml of solution. Can anyone tell me if this is then ready for use? or should be diluted further?</p>

I know it's a few years late, but..... I have the datasheet for Kodak Technical Pan film and Technidol developer, BUT I don't know how to post it here.

I only have a few rolls of Tech Pan and several packets of Technidol developer. Hope to use and have fun with it one day, LOL

The data sheet is here:

https://bioskoplab.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/tech_pan2415.pdf

which well describes the use of Technidol, except not quite how many rolls you can do.

As well as I know, diluted 8oz can do two rolls of 135-36 sequentially, with

one minute more for the second roll.

Since 120 has the same area, but twice as much solution is needed,

it would seem that you can do four rolls with 16oz, with added time.

But also from the data sheet, HC-110 (F) is next in contrast, and much

easier to find. I have done this once.

-- glen