Fuji X100s question.....

<p>Hi,<br>

There is that aspect to it , certainly! but I like the OVF which the XE-1 doesn't have.<br>

The X100s seems to have a quicker response time in both focusing and shutter reaction, but perhaps Fuji will offer software updates to address these various issues in the whole range of their X cameras.<br>

The XE-1 has the facility of changing lenses and my old Nikon ones would then be useable in the digital world, so that is a big plus.<br>

It's all very confusing!<br>

<br />Andy.</p>

<p>Can understand what you're saying; I'd like a X100s, though I think I'm not willing to spend the money on it that Fuji asks; the X-E1 doesn't attract me as much. But I'm completely fine with the 23mm lens on the X100s... just about my prefered FL.<br>

Depending on how old your old Nikkors are: they might work great on a Nikon too ;-) I mainly use older MF Nikon lenses, and they all work fine. But - that's a much larger camera, no doubt.</p>

I really wish Fuji would make an interchangeable mount with a optical finder. I know that is a daunting order, but I feel so

much more connected to my subject when ising an optical finder. You would think with todays production capabilities

and some good mathematics, it wouldnt be too hard to do.