Unidentified film

<p>Hello folks, I just received a nice 120 6x6 folder manufactured from 1950 to 1954. The point is that I carefully (and in complete darkness) removed the film from inside. There may have been one or two exposures made. I can find no film name or type printed on the start end of the roll. In darkness I rolled through to the ending of the roll and on the closure tape was printed in a scrolling type "Panchromatic" and with the regular block type is "exposed". Again, no manufacturer, no film type. The backing paper feels quite heavy, a kind of sandy yellow background color. The spool is metal with the "120" in two places on the spool flange, on both flanges. Can anybody identify this film? I would like to use the remaining film and process it to see what may be "found exposures". Thanks</p>

This sounds very similar to some boots

brand 127 film I was given pre exposed

from the mid 70s. This was also 125

iso and with sandy yellow backing

paper.

I tried 9 min I. Hc-110 dilution b and

probably should have given it 12-15

minutes. The negatives were scanable

but low contrast with a lot of fog. You

can see the results here http://

www.lomography.com/homes/

simonh82/albums/1824710-found-

film-home-developed-35-year-old-

film/photos/15682991. Still not bad for

a 35 year old film that had sat in a

dusty draw its entire life.

<p>Awhile back I developed a <a href="/black-and-white-photo-film-processing-forum/00X1EE">roll of Gevaert film</a>, the backing paper on the start of the film has PANCHROMATIC FILM printed from side to side then 120 going length wise on the film close to the edge. About 8 inches in are the start arrows and just after that is 27 A. On the tape at the end is Panchromatic is scrolling print and Exposed in block. Mine also had Made in Belgium in small print. The exposed end of the paper also has PANCHROMATIC and underneath has EXPOSED printed lengthwise on the paper. </p>

• 2 months later...

<p>Hello,<br>

Would like to know if ANYONE has ever use this Kodak Film: "Kodak Timing Negative TN401 35mm x 100ft" with an expired date of 2003 but has been in the fridge, and we got stuck with it. Would like to know what is the ISO, and the processing of this film I have about 29 cans that I have in our store fridge, and would like to know if this film can be use as Motion Picture film..<br>

<br />Please let me know<br>

Alex</p>