Highest ISO film you ever used.

<p>For color (negative), I regularly used ISO 800 film (toward the end, mostly Fuji NPZ) and occasionally ISO 1600 (Fuji Press 1600 or Konica Centuria Super 1600, or something like that). For B&W, I used Ilford Delta 3200, which in DD-X (which I used) was actually about ISO 1250, but worked best around EI 2000; however, I shot it occasionally as high as EI 6400.</p>

<p><em>The point is, in evaluating modern digitalcameras we should not get too concerned by this camera vs that camera at ISO 6400 or higher.</em></p>

<p>I totally disagree. By your logic we shouldn't care about focus speed, because back in the day people got by with view cameras. There were shots that I missed, or that were blurry, or that lacked sufficient depth of field, because I was shooting at 800 (or 1600 or whatever). I am quite pleased to have a DSLR whose output looks fine at 3200, pretty good at 6400, and usable (for computer screen or small prints) at 12800. Also, that Delta 3200 at EI 6400 sure had murky shadows--the DSLR's images look <em>much</em> better.</p>

<p>Delta 3200 @ 3200 for sure. I probably shot a couple rolls pushed 1 stop just for fun, but I don't know where the negatives would be.</p>

<p>Next fastest would be Polaroid Type 87, ISO 3000 in my Holgaroid. </p>