Nikon Wednesday 2011: #51

Matt Laur

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Seeing that Matt started it and everyone is posting Christmas images I thought that I would post my Christmas Card for 2011. I create my own cards every year and as corny as they are people seem to look forward to them. Winston is our African Grey parrot,I am the Cupcake King, My wife the Snow Queen and ending with our Bischon/Shih Tzu mixed puppy Cosmo.<br />Season Greetings to all my friends at photo.net. I really enjoy looking at all of the pictures and reading the Nikon forums.<br>

Now I have to go look for a photographer Nutcracker....</p><div>00ZlWv-426505784.jpg.949f294032b5f7816838505baa954c6f.jpg</div>

<p>Kent: Perfect! Martin Z: Very touching.</p>

<p>I've had an extraordinarily busy week with little time to take pictures. However, when I spotted Darth Tater, confined to my husband's desk but still dreaming of his glory days, I had to stop and take a picture.</p><div>00ZlWx-426507684.jpg.9d28439eaaeb42cf5b0e3e7351de62e6.jpg</div>

<p>In winter we must dream about summer. Picture taken at the Holland beach with Nikon D200, Sigma18-50mm f/2.8 at 1/800 s, f/5.6, ISO 200. Also some blurr added in post production.<br>

Hope you like it.<br>

Happy hollidays to you all, no matter which feast you are celebrating.</p><div>00ZlXD-426511684.jpg.77192ab0f12c38dea0bfb3b1501e710c.jpg</div>

<p>John - Drive-in theaters right next to the railroads? No wonder drive-ins are nearly extinct. Location, location, location...<br>

Doug - I hate to see so much good liquor strewn across the floor.<br>

Rob - That sure is a lot of dam lights! If one dam light goes out does the whole dam strand go out?</p>