Arista Premium 100 is gone

<p>Legacy Pro, for those who haven't already heard, is Freestyle's packaging of Fuji Acros 100 (not to be confused with Neopan 100 SS) I have about a half loader full of this film. I like to rate it at E.I. 80 and develop it in HC110 dilution B for 5 minutes. If you want some, best to act quickly as all that's left in Legacy packaging is either outdated or short-dated.<br>

BTW, Fuji Acros 100 is a heck of a deal in 120 as at least in the USA is about the least expensive 120 B&W from the major brands. </p>

<p>Larry- cold-stored/frozen Panatomic-X does pop up for auction once in while but the last time I saw some of late 80's vintage the price was pretty high. Got enough in freezer to do me, though. I think Rolleipan 25 is similar to Adox 25, but when I finish my bulk roll of Rolleipan I might get some more Rollei Retro 80S. Finer grain, and if exposed and handled carefully, the contrast is reasonable. </p>

<p>Oh goodness, no ... no no ... no. Seriously, no. Plus-X (particularly Arista Premium 100) has been so good to me for several years ago. It's my film of choice for my Hexar AF and I've been so happy with the images we've made.<br>

Just the other weekend I made some really lovely pictures with the stuff and thanked my lucky stars it existed.<br>

I'm gutted at this news (doubly so as I live in London and I need to ship these things to family in the USA).<br>

I'm so sad ... where's the vino?! Where's my credit card?! It seems they have 24 exposure rolls left in stock ...</p>