Yashica A tlr camera

<p>Yes. As long as it works. There weren't any bad Yashica TLR's, although some had more features or had the better quality 4 element lenses. Even my Yashica D with its triplet lens still does great, especially from f5.6 on. The Yashica TLR is one of the most economical ways to get a quality 120 format camera.<br>

Go for it. And post some pictures too.</p>

<p>Elizabeth, I bought one of these brand new in 1959 for $29.00 (plus $5 for the case). It is still operational though I haven't used it for a while. I'd say go for it. Adjusted for inflation a new one should go for about $250 today. What Stephen says about the optics but for $25 I'd say well worth it. I'll now attempt to post a couple of samples for you to mull over. Best, LM.</p><div>00Wks5-254939584.jpg.393b564bad321029e62e40855eefe278.jpg</div>

<p>I have one. I love it. It's taken some of the best photos that I've ever shot. 'Nuff said. The only drawback is the basic set of shutter speeds. I have a fresh roll of film in it right now, and it's coming back out with me. And I paid more... it's still worth it.</p>

YES! Definitely! If everything works, then absolutely $25 is dirt cheap. I bought one on eBay a couple of years ago for about $65 and I almost lost it...I got into a bidding war. The Yashica A is an awesome camera. It takes razor sharp pictures and is one of my best cameras.