how to store 35mm film?

<p>so after processing and scanning im left with a long roll of film and nowhere to put it.<br>

i thought the obvious answer would be to get some pages and archive my film in a binder but the cheapest transparent 35mm pages i can find work out at about £2.50 per sheet and as they only hold 42 frames i would only get one film per page. the film costs me £1.99 so having to double that cost just to archive them seems insane.<br>

what other options of storage are there or are there any 35mm pages that are much cheaper yet still transparrent?</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>I dont know what youre looking at but "Printfile" binder sleeves for 35mm file (still basically one roll per sleeve) are less than US 30c each in a pack of 100, or less than US$ 35c in packs of 25. If you dont have good choices or pricing where you are, mail order from somewhere like B&H Photo. I dont live in North America and its where I purchase all of mine.</p>

<p>I like the 6-by-6 Printfile pages, since my scanner takes strips of 6. For color negatives I shoot 23 or 35 shots to a roll so the first strip has a blank frame, used by Vuescan for calibrating. Very convenient but they're a bit wider than the 5-by-7 sheets and stick out the side of some binders.</p>