Where is Mr. Toad

igla

I placed a pic for critique on 13 of September. Since it got 28

ratings with average over 5 in each category. From the first hour

till now i can't find this pic on any of the ratings browser aldough

some other pictures posted at the same time are there.

WHY my pic is not posted?

WHY you took away two 7/7 and give me 2/2.

Why are you playing hide and seek with members of this site?

This is the pic I talk about:

http://www.photo.net/photo/3724705

Your picture is included in, at least, the "3 day, comments" and "3 day, average" views,

possibly more. It may not be included in some of the other views, because it has 4 "Rate

Recent Queue" ratings, when many views require 5 or more.

There are mechanism in place to remove fraudulent ratings and/or accounts. The result

may indeed be that you lost a 7/7.

I don't think there's any hide and seek going on here.

Just to be clear, the moderators don't change ratings and don't add ratings. They do delete ratings, and they also delete accounts, which will take any ratings given by the accounts along with them.

If you see 2 7/7's, and a little while later they are gone and there is a new 2/2 rating, it could mean that a moderator (or our software) deleted the 7/7 ratings or the accounts that gave them, and that in the meanwhile you have received an additional rating, a 2/2.

Users, however, can change their ratings. So your scenario could have been the result of someone changing the 7/7's to something else.

A purveyor of lampoon for many, many years, I hereby announce my intention to go for my Doctorate in Sarcasm (if NYU is offering one) to help decipher the many layers of burlesque as it appears on this thread. Please funnel donations to my Paypal account, as financial aid may be an issue.

One question to Patrick:<br>I understand that rate recent are anonymous but most of the time I rate using category screening and it is never anonymous. I do not see what kind of rate by category screen you are refering to here.<p>One remark to Derek - forget it if your posting is humourous(?):<br>'why you give me 2/2' is indeed a good question. Did you answer that question yourself at the fisrt place to the people you attributed dozens of 2 or 1, or even hundreds of 3? <br> are you playing hide and seek yourself?!<p>]:@*

Jacques, if you use the <a href="http://www.photo.net/bboard/forum?

topic_id=1481">Photo Critique Forum</a> and then pick a category, such as <a

href="http://www.photo.net/gallery/photocritique/?

rating_type=photocritique&topic_id=1481&category=Landscape">Landscape</a> and

start rating, then these ratings are Rate Recent Category ratings and they are anonymous.