rafikrkamel

Hello i am inquiring because since yesterday i have been having

problems with viewing pictures (any pictures) on the site. So please

tell me what is going on as this is very irritating. All the pages

download but i cant see any single photo except the photo of the week

on the home page itself. Please if any one knows what is happenning

just tell me. Thanks

Rafik Kamel

If I click on your name and then on one of you folders, I can see your pictures just fine. Same goes for other pictures. I would assume it is a problem on your end. Maybe you should clear the cache of your web browser?

Thanks Patrick i have tried what u told me. But i am getting crazy. The problem is i have tried everything from 2 notebooks and a desktop and still got the same results. By the way i can browse images so fast in other photo sites like usefilm.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting crazy here can anyone help me?

Is there some proxy, gateway and/or content blocking software involved, perhaps on a machine which shares its internet connection with the computers you are working on? If so, and if you have access to it, you could try to reset/clear that software?

(As an example: we used to have a machine running Linux and the Squid webproxy at the office and all the workplace machines connected to the internet via that machine.)

And how can that be resolved Brian, i have got the same since thursday from 3 computers at home from a dialup connection, and my desktop pc at work using a LAN. I am getting crazy i dont know what to do, i cant see anything except the photo of the week and the featured portfolio on the home page. When i go to browse top photos i see nothing except a photo of a frog by Cyrus Khamak and another dancer in the dark. PLease let me know what can be done, i browse in other sites normally. I have even restored defaults of the browser as well but still nothing works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get your problem solved? I have the same thing happening to me today. I cannot view any images in "folders". Simple dial-up from home PC. If I right click|show picture, still nothing shows but the red X and the title of the photo. I have cleared temp internet files, cookies, disconnected, reconnected with same results. I guess reboot is next. Let me know...

To everyone who responded, thank you, i am still having the same problem as u all said, instead of thumbnails everywhere i get X, and when i press it the photo shows fine. but my problem has been going for more than 48 hours, since thursday morning i cant see any thumnails on the site escept on the homepage and the critique forum , on top photos i cant see anything and it is driving me crazy because this is where i mostly browse. this was yesterday, but today I CANT SEE ANY THUMBNAILS AT ALL anywhere on the site. i dont know what to do lets wait and see. i tried clearing the cache on internet explorer i went to internet tools then advanced and restored all options to default but still nothing works.

PS: what is <sb1.photo.net>

Thumbnails are probably a separate issue from what was originally reported. There was a problem today with the thumbnail server, but it just started this morning. I have fixed the thumbnail problem for the time being.

As far as Rafik's original problem goes, I don't what that problem was, but I suspect that it was not on the photo.net side.

Now the photo ctirique forum shows the thmubnails well but the Top photos section shows just a few thumbs and thje rest i cant see, dont know what is wrong. Any please tell me if anyone knows how can it b a problem on my side here?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now sometimes i cant see the full photos from Top photos section. They used to show normal like 3 hours ago!!!!