Anyone here ever use and find this MACO film fitting?

Hi Scott!

Sorry but you're totally wrong! Let me pass on some input, written under "Photokina (film) Blues" to you: At the Photokina, I went to the MACO booth and they were offering so many B&W silverbased film types that is was hard for me to choose. In the end, I settled for some ROLLEI PAN 25 and R3 120 spool films and developer. I also bought myself, a few bottles of AGFA RODINAL. The stand was overcrowded with film lovers all the time. I even saw some stunning results from a chemist called Klaus Wehner, who invented a new method to create the highest possible quality B&W slides with ROLLEI PAN 25 negative film. You can send your films to him and he will take care of the development. See his website here: www.schwarz-weiss-dia.de (The website is in German, but the guy does speak some English.)

I have never seen such magnificient highlight detail in a slide film as with this process. Really, your need for Prozac would disappear the moment you could see this. And if that still isn't enough: how about reading a good old Schwarzschild-effect table? Klaus Wehner has one on his website as well. Wonderful film times still have to reach their peak! If you need more information, please feel free and contact me!

Regards, Rainer

• 3 months later...
The person who attributed the Mitsubishi films to Maco made a mistake. Maco has never made films, they repackage the films made by primary producers. My understanding is they work closely with their partner factories and some of their films are unique. However, Mitsubishi has never had films made by Maco.