Nature Unlimited, 2 October 2020

Discussion in 'Nature' started by DavidTriplett, Oct 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavidTriplett
    This is the additional weekly image thread for the Nature Forum. While images posted to this thread should still be nature in theme, it may contain a small amount of human-made objects and therefore less restricted than the Monday in Nature threads. Please see this discussion for more details: Alternative weekly thread in Nature forum

Each participant please post no more than just one image per weekly thread.

Bald Eagle perched above a misty Oregon beach. I think the pole he's on was put there by other than natural forces, so that's the "hand of man".
    NatUnlmtd-201002-8194.jpg

2. ShunCheung

ShunCheung Administrator

3. Taken 24 September 2020 @ 10:12 AM in Elk Grove, CA
    Nikon D750 Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 A032N 1/250 sec, ISO 800, f/4.0, lens set at 65mm, Range: 1.88 meters

I suspect the white dots to the right and below the squirrel are ash particles from the fires we have been having in California,

Please view full size

_DSC1662_20200924.jpg

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  4. Dieter: The crowning touch is the blood drops in the air. Seriously, this gives the image a sense of the "here and now" that so many miss.

5. ShunCheung

ShunCheung Administrator

Man, I totally missed that.

DavidTriplett likes this.
  6. I wonder how you guys can see those tiny animals and get fast enough to shoot? Or did the bird see you and waited for you to get ready?!

luis triguez likes this.
  7. Granite Dells. Prescott, Arizona

IMG_98-reduced.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2020
  8. Awesome photos. I really like them a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.