"Be careful! The otters are watching!" or "Yes of course it's otter focus"

<p>Saw a short film of his at SF MoMA. Otterly stunning. He likes the fuzzier focus, clams it gives a more surfreal look.<br />He submerged from view for awhile, glad to see he's resurfaced<br>

Moviemaking runs in his family, you know, a great grandson of Otter Preminger</p>

<p>I think it is shameful that all of you are making such horrible puns. What about all of those people out there with otterimmune disorders who are just horrified at these insensitive puns. It could be worse then this. First Otters with cameras, next they are trying to resurrect otter von bismark and the German Empire.</p>

<p>"You're right, Matthew, I otter know better"</p>

<p>On the otter hand, maybe we know better and do it anyway, with flagrant disregard for the OT content of these posts. It just gets OTter and OTter!<br>

Getting back more on topic (otter photography), I've always wondered how many frames ought an otter shoot if all otters all shot frames? I'm thinking an otter ought shoot as many frames as an otter ought... if all otters all shot frames.</p>

<p>"What next, driving ottermobiles?"</p>

<p>They're already doing this in my state, but they're only certified for ottermatic transmissions. (They can't reach the clutch, but they can use a handicap device to work the brake and accelerator.)</p>

<p>On a related note, I think the DMV uses a cam like that one -- very similar condition. I'm sure those clever otters have been collecting them in high-tourism areas and selling them to the state on the cheap. After all, to get such an otterly horrible photograph, one must use a cam with sea scum all otter it.</p>

<p>Matthew, of course these puns are horrible. The have to be horrible to be any good. Otterwise, they're just boring.</p>

<p>Sarah, thanks. That would explain all the cars with drivers who can't see over the steering wheel. All this time, I thought it was old people.</p>

<p>Or, really short otter-towners......</p>

<blockquote>

<p>(They can't reach the clutch, but they can use a handicap device to work the brake and accelerator.)</p>

</blockquote>

<p>You missed a good opportunity. I think you meant to say "but they can use a handicap device to work the brake and accelerotter".</p>