Ansco Cadet II camera

Strange, on of the few manual that are not on the Butkus manual site.

As to the first post in this discussion, I believe that film sizes are also ISO standards, though I don't know the number of the one for 127 film.

Also, 127 film is harder to find now, than when this discussion began.

I now have a roll with a "use by" date of June 1977, which I expect to work just fine, but won't know until I try.

I also like having the manuals for some things, even when I already know how to use them.

For a discussion in another thread, I will go find the (one page) manual for a Nikor developing tank.

When this camera first appeared, the usual black and white films were ASA 125, and color films ASA 64, or maybe 80.

For older film, you might want a little more exposure, and so use the "color" setting.

-- glen

The camera is so simple I'd doubt that there ever was a manual, Glen. The "COL/B&W" lever on the front selects the two apertures available, the larger aperture being for colour. The wheel on the bottom advances the film and the red button on the front triggers the shutter. And that's it! The instructions were probably written on the box. As for rewinding the film, 127 film is a rollfilm that winds from the fresh spool, across the film gate to an empty spool on the other side, so no rewinding is required.