How to clean fingerprints off black M6 body

i shot my first roll.. my photographic skills are still bad, but at

least the pictures look better.

The camera ended up with a lot of marks, so i picked one of the lens

cleaning cloths and tried cleaning the body using a little bit of the

lens cleaning solution. The finger prints went away, but now you can

tell where the body was cleaned (more opaque) and where it wasn't.

How can i clean this thing so it looks just like when i bought it ?

thx

J.

AL, pls refrain from responding next time and spare me the photographer's this and that..the camera looked dirty so i tried to clean it, big deal. If my questions seems silly to you, then don't look.

I believ i have the right to spend time cleaning the camera and not take pictures if i please.

apologies to the rest

Come on, you people... weren't <b>you</b> ever there, wondering about these things, when you were younger and easily scared? Or is that fondling Leica gear just stuffed your shirts and not your people skills?<p>Jose, just get a microfiber cloth. Not the ones for eyeglasses, because they're soaked in some solution that's good only for that kind of glass, not for camera glass. I carry a couple in my bag not because of fingerprints (which are easily cleaned) but dust or grease or simply whatever specs may land on the VF or RF windows.

Bjarke, that is a beautiful M4. It makes you think of the places it's been, the people it's photographed, the pleasures it brought to both the photographer and the people who looked at the photographs. When people ask "Why Leica?" you realize that few things on the planet can see that much use and still be ready for the next asignment! Back when that M4 left Wetzlar Leitz didn't even put a "protective" sheet of plastic on the base plate! Would you rather have a camera with a completely mar free finish who's insides wear out after only a few thousand rolls?