make ?

Delta 400 : rated 200 asa and 320 asa and diluted 1+1 and full

strength. Same question : which asa to use and what about the

dilution ?

Last question : what's the difference between Microdol-X and

Perceptol and Microphen ?

Thanks,

Marc.

Perceptol and Microdol are both metol-only only formulations, ltra fine grain and giving very smooth rendering of highlights. Microphen is a speed developer. Both Microdol and Perceptol will work well with Delta 100 since this is inherently a very sharp film. The higher dilution will give higher acutance. Using the lower ASA will, AOTBE, give a lower contrast negative which is more suited to condenser head enlargers, which give intrinsically higher contrast.

I had been enjoyed to Delta400@EI200 + microdol-X combination for a couple of years. I can say this combination gives reasonablly fine grain and favorable contrast. I thought it's good combination for taking pictures of family in everyday life. But I changed to different combination : TMax100 + d76 for the pictures for more realistic expression and Delta400@EI400 + d76 for some 'artistic' moods. So I can say I'm still the great fan of Delta400. If you want to stick to Delta400 and Microdol-X combination, I'd like to recommend 1:1dilution @24¡É for 15min / agitate for 10sec every 3min for a trial.

Good luck.Ho