Any early opinions of Astia 100F yet?

I have few rolls in my freezer, but I haven't used it yet, now, I saw an ad that Fuji Film USA included in the June/2003 edition of the PDN magazine (Photo District News) where they show a detail of a photo taken with Astia 100F magnified at 1205%, and I can't see any grain, the sharpness and resolving power is just unbelievable, so I don't think that Kodak has anything that would come even close to this film.

• 1 month later...
Used a box on a couple of shoots a week or two ago and had fairly good results. Especially in mixed lighting situations, the setting was the new mortgage offices of a bank which had a large wall of windows (north facing) at the front of the building with recessed areas illuminated by flourescent lights. Aside from the stop and a half difference between fore- and back-ground, the color balance between the window and flourescent light was fairly even. In comparison, I also shot old Astia, the 100F had an overall greener cast, no doubt the result of the additional green layer in the film. Though once color corrected in Photoshop, the 100F's appearance was much improved over the old.