Which non-photographic artist(s) inspire your work?

Hmmm. Most everything has an influence, good or bad. There are many I admire, in several fields. Painters, musicians/composers and writers make up the bulk.

O'Keefe, Pollock, Monet and more of the abstractionists and impressionists than I can readily recall. Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms, Mahler and a range of classical and romantics. Armstrong, Ellington, Monk, Coltrane and Miles and many others from swing and bebop up to fusion (and even some fusion). Popular musicians from the rock and rockabilly of my youth that were constantly on the radio and made up the background score for my life. Writers like Steinbeck, Hemingway, Faulkner, Boyles, McPhee, Abbey and an endless progression of paperback mystery writers I still enjoy. Enough...I'm getting a headache, trying to remember everyone.

Koninck, Vermeer, Jacob van Ruisdael, de Hooch, Claude Lorraine, Arnold Böcklin, James Ensor, Lord Leighton, Monet, Cezanne, Boccioni, Balla, and many others: not that I get much chance to emulate these people but they are in my mind. Perhaps these are just painters that I like, really.
Robin Smith