I want to delete my account.

marii

My layman's understanding is that you can't. It used to be that a moderator could make your account inactive and you, yourself, can delete all your photos (I believe, I haven't tried it). But there hasn't been a way to actually delete an account since I can remember. I don't know that moderators still have the ability to deactivate accounts and I'm not sure which moderators are still regularly active. 

"You talkin' to me?"

Ground Hog Day. It's Hotel California, you can check in but you can never leave. Be sure you want to enter. We are all prisoners here of our own device. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. Can that be added to the create an account instruction. And play the song too.

Hey, this could be heaven, this could be hell. 😎😐

LINK

• Like 1
Cheers, Mark

I was informed earlier around the transition to new ownership that photo.net is complying with "The right to be forgotten" EU law, which must be followed if the site is accessible from the EU.

Meaning - Yes; should be possible to request an account deletion - an action that will potentially affect a lot of threads in some cases.
In the case of OP with only 6 posts including this, it is of little consequence.

But I do wonder if a moderator, @Sandy Vongries or others have the necessary permissions to do a full account wipe on behalf of a user request? Or if such a deletion must be done by one of those seemingly non-existent administrators; meaning that photo.net only complies in theory??

Niels