Mirrorless Monday, May 15th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Sanford said:

Nah,  just didn't think there was all that much interest in "Mirrorless Monday" any more. I'm happy to keep it going, or you could have permanent responsibility if you'd like. ...

I know what you mean. I had the same issue when I was starting the weekly Leica and Rangefinders W/NW thread. Did it for two or three years. Some weeks I got 5 or 6 replies, so I finally turned it over to Allan Cobb. I believe those who do contribute appreciate the effort, but I know it can be discouraging. 

• Like 4

The future ain't what it used to be ...

– Yogi Berra

16 minutes ago, Bill Blackwell Images said:

I know what you mean. I had the same issue when I was starting the weekly Leica and Rangefinders W/NW thread. Did it for two or three years. Some weeks I got 5 or 6 replies, so I finally turned it over to Allan Cobb. I believe those who do contribute appreciate the effort, but I know it can be discouraging. 

Someone made the point a while back that when the "Mirrorless" forum started mirrorless cameras were new and unique and deserved their own forum, not the case anymore.

Keep it going! This weekly thread is a  great place to see some fine photography. I just wish there were a few more constant contributors, but most Photonet forums seem to suffering from the same malaise...

Anyway, here are a few images, cameras and lenses noted.

Nikon 1 (V1) : 10-30mm 1 Nikkor f/3.5-5.6

GreenBrowncopy.jpg.c09e10cb5544722d706e1cf874b74018.jpg

Sony A7R : 55mm Panagor PMC Macro f/2.8

SavedfromtheStormcopy.jpg.ccf63a9690135a81b753a4a89f38f747.jpg

Sigma DP3 Merrill : 50mm Sigma f/2.8 Macro

Vespascopy.jpg.9f9aef502c95cbcb1e5c8017bc13bbdd.jpg

Sigma DP2 Merrill : Sigma 30mm Macro f/2.8

ItsOffiicialSummersGonecopy.jpg.32c54c87aaf252aa23d50fe15fea5163.jpg

Edited by rick_drawbridge
  • Like 5
  • Very Nice 1