SoLux MR16 lamp replacement

25 minutes ago, frans_waterlander said:

The lines on the right are not an SPD curves and I really  would like to see the SPD line.

You state this because you own this:

https://xritephotous.com/i1basic-pro-3-open-box/

And you own this:

https://babelcolor.com/store.htm

And you know how to use both, and you will provide your own measurements. 

Not. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

Hopefully, if you are lucky, Sandy or another moderator can help you here as you helped yourself in the other photo forum after you raised this (off) topic:

RubbishRemove.jpeg

MoreRubbishRemoved.jpeg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management" (pluralsight.com)

How are the curves on the right SPD curves? Gee, they look very different from the SPD curves for the Sylvania, SoLux and Intertech lamps you posted earlier in this thread (BTW, shouldn't that read Intertek?). Gee, those curves have the dimension of power per wavelength per area. Want to come clean or continue to obfuscate?

23 minutes ago, frans_waterlander said:

How are the curves on the right SPD curves? 

A primer for you (since you asked a question):

http://digitaldog.net/files/15TheRightLightpart1.pdf

I appreciate your strong opinion about the SPDs provided, an opinion formed (by your own admission) of having absolutely no experience creating one

Anyway, with respect to Sandy's post here earlier, I think we're done. Since no one here is taking you seriously, and my data provided dismisses your recommendations of this LED as being far from a Solux replacement, and the fact that there are many dozens of Solux bulbs anyone can purchase from just one (of many websites), I don't see the point in illustrating further for others who may land here, the errors of your recommendations. Adiós. 

Yes, your provided data on the Sylvania LED is much appreciated and I would not recommend that product to anyone for critical print viewing. On the other hand, you raved about an LED lamp that you claimed was the best LED lamp you ever tested. All I'm asking of you is to report the SPD curve for that LED lamp, because what you previously claimed to be the SPD curve/curves for that LED lamp is/are not. Should be simple enough.

For others entering this thread for the first or 2nd time, this is highly recommended if you have Apple Mail. Otherwise, if you have specific questions about the data I provided here, I'm happy to address those with open minds to data, facts, and (color) science. 

IngoreTheTroll.png