E-6 Screw up - what did I do wrong?

I've been developing film from an Arista E-6 kit.  First batch came out fine, second one failed.  A roll of Fuji Sensia and Kodak EPP both have no images and no identifying letters.  So, the questions is, what did I mess up?  Attached is a photo of the Fuji film on a light board, but the Kodak looks the same.  Mixed yesterday, processed in a Jobo machine so the temperatures are correct.  Chemical contamination maybe? Thanks for your insight...

20221223_112032-X3.jpg

16 minutes ago, james_barber4 said:

So, the questions is, what did I mess up?

Impossible to say without more information or a proper look at the film, but the emulsion looks opaque, which would indicate no bleach-fixing took place. No first or second developer either. 

Are you sure you didn't just use water for all the baths? 

14 minutes ago, rodeo_joe1 said:

Impossible to say without more information or a proper look at the film, but the emulsion looks opaque, which would indicate no bleach-fixing took place. No first or second developer either. 

Are you sure you didn't just use water for all the baths? 

No, pretty sure I didn't use just water.. 

It is opaque.  I wonder if I got mixed up with the 1st and 2nd developers somehow.  I definitely put the blix step in.

Does the Arista kit need a manual fogging exposure, or is there a chemical foggant in the 2nd developer? 

If it contains a chemical foggant, then the whole film would be black, or at least dark grey, if the 2nd developer was used first. 

Lack of any kind of image and no edge markings would seem to indicate that no development of any sort took place.