Deleted images

smooth

18 hours ago, Dustin McAmera said:

Balaclavas on everybody! Bring your crowbars, and we'll meet in Dodgy Backstreet, Seattle at the dead of night. We'll force that back window above the CreativeLive dumpster, set what permissions we need and be gone like shadows before they know anything about it.. 🥷

Yeah, well, don't think that this thought has not crossed the minds of many...

What is the most aggravating is KNOWING exactly what has to be done, where the particular settings are and what is optimal--understanding it's about 1-2 hours of work to remedy 80% of our complaints--and then not being able to touch the levers.  I was sending such to Matt before he disappeared and he was quick to act on them.  Then about a quarter way through, POOF👻💀👻

While your idea excites me, I am too damned old to clamber up on a dumpster and shinny through some little window--thence falling to the floor. 

Perhaps I would be better served waiting for some other option..😎

Edited by PapaTango
My cat Bear suggested it

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

On 12/21/2022 at 6:27 AM, PapaTango said:

I am too damned old to clamber up on a dumpster and shinny through some little window--thence falling to the floor. 

This is what nieces and nephews and grandchildren are for. I get them to do this kind dirty work for me, after they've programmed my newest iPhone.

"You talkin' to me?"