access for non-members jus for viewing

DGorinstein

Hello and thank you beforehand for your help. I have been a member for over 10 years. These new changes to the web site are a bit hard for me to navigate......he he he, I am old fashioned. Some people (non members) want to see my work. I need to find an EASY way to get to my WHOLE PORTFOLIO & GALLERIES, in just a few clicks. I myself would like also to find a one-sete to see my work, or two-step, but what I would like is a CLEAR PATH, EASY, to go DIRECTLY to my COMPLETE WORK UPLOADED in PN. Thanks again. Truly, Thanks a million for your help. Daniel Gorinstein

I leave it to the mods ( @Sandy Vongries ) and admins ( @mjensento answer your post.

Purely as a PN member, my understanding is that the process of migrating and organizing photos from the 'old PN site' is still in progress. As in any project, migration resources are not unlimited. Like all of us, you can follow the latest news on the migration in the Forum 'News'. The last update was on October 25.

By the looks of things, your photos dating back to 2010 have already been migrated. Roughly 2500+ photos in total. See your migrated photos (portfolio). The "sort by" button top-right allows viewers to choose the order in which your photos are displayed.

I don't yet have any insight into how imported photos from the old PN site might be organized into member Albums. I do note that a 'member album' feature is available but the 'create album' function has not yet been implemented. Perhaps while the migration and organization of photos is still in progress.

Under the Explore/Gallery option in the top menu, you can get an idea of how the general categories are organized and how many old/new photos are now in each general category.

Regards,

Mike