unauthorized use of photo

John Peri

52 minutes ago, NHSN said:

I guess it is fixed. The profile linked does not appear to have any profile photo.

Maybe a few warning point would be in order?

Many thanks NHSN .. after checking, it is indeed gone now, but no one told me ... or maybe he saw this himself, in which case he must learn to behave in our community.

Edited by John Peri

• 4 weeks later...

@Sandy Vongries I just visited several member's gallery photos--in both the Member & PN Pro groups.  Like @John Peri I am able to set anyone's photo to my profile.  How stupid is this?

Yes, it is something that can be turned off in the ACP.  I suspect that you do not have the proper permissions (probably Moderator group) to do this.  One of many unresolved permission issues.

Knock, knock--anyone home in admin land?  🎅

"I See Things..."

The FotoFora Community Experience [Link]

A new community for creative photographers.  Come join us!

1 minute ago, PapaTango said:

@Sandy Vongries I just visited several member's gallery photos--in both the Member & PN Pro groups.  Like @John Peri I am able to set anyone's photo to my profile.  How stupid is this?

Yes, it is something that can be turned off in the ACP.  I suspect that you do not have the proper permissions (probably Moderator group) to do this.  One of many unresolved permission issues.

Knock, knock--anyone home in admin land?  🎅

Thanks! Strange Days! I believe I've found and used all the tools I have.  Just have to keep at it.  Will handle any complaints that I can as promptly as possible but I am not on full time. 

• Excellent! 1