FS: The last of my LTM items for parts/repair

randy_boren1

FS: M39-LTM items for parts/repair. I am offering for sale the last of my LTM items. These are for parts/repair only, even though they sort of work, they need repair to be fully useable.

They are:

#1: Minolta 35 Model II LTM body with Jupiter 8 50mm f/2.0 lens. The physical condition of the body is quite good for its age. Please view the photos. The shutter works BUT is very inconsistent. It appears that the speeds 1/50th, 1/100th, 1/200th, 1/500th are all the same. The shutter occasionally fires at 1 sec no matter where the dial is set. The rangefinder is very close in alignment. The self-timer works. The front leatherette has been replaced, it is similar to the back leatherette but not exactly the same. The Jupiter 8 is in good condition with just a few cleaning marks. This copy of the lens is sharp in the center at f/2.0—quite soft at the edges but sharpens up nicely at f/8-16. The aperture ring moves very freely.

#2: Zorki 4 body for parts. It is missing pieces/parts. No rewind knob, no pressure plate, the shutter selection knob is missing, no leatherette covering. The shutter actually works at all speeds. No take-up spool. If you replace the missing parts it should be useable.

#3: Helios-4-2, 58mm f/2.0 lens in rather bad shape. This is a very odd lens. Even though it has the LTM M39 mount it does not focus on a Leica screw mount body. It is appears that this lens was made for a SLR body. The back focus is appx 42mm. The condition is poor, lots of scratches to the front and back glass, makes for a very soft image. The aperture has a pre-set ring, you set the f/stop then turn the 2nd ring to stop down. Lots of marks on the body of the lens.  

Sold as one lot, all together. PM with questions.

$100.00 plus postage. PayPal or Postal Money order for payment.

Sold as is. no return. no refund.

USA sales only. I ship only to a USA address. No International sales.

minolta 1.jpg

minolta 1a.jpg

minolta 1b.jpg

minolta 1c.jpg