How Do You Post a New Photo??

Phil_Light

If it is a reply to an active thread, click on reply , then drag and drop.  Otherwise, click on the forum, then Start a new topic and go from there.  As to your photos, I don't believe they are lost.  I don't have access to mine yet either, but that has happened in past relaunches and they came back every time.  I suspect it will be a simple download to your computer as before, maybe easier. I have all my photos on my computer and a Passport drive as well.  What I have posted on Photo.net is a small fraction of the total collection, and they are in my devices as well.

On 10/17/2022 at 3:50 PM, Sandy Vongries said:

If it is a reply to an active thread, click on reply , then drag and drop.  Otherwise, click on the forum, then Start a new topic and go from there.  As to your photos, I don't believe they are lost.  I don't have access to mine yet either, but that has happened in past relaunches and they came back every time.  I suspect it will be a simple download to your computer as before, maybe easier. I have all my photos on my computer and a Passport drive as well.  What I have posted on Photo.net is a small fraction of the total collection, and they are in my devices as well.

Still not sure how to see my galleries, upload an image to one of them, or just upload an image with the rest of my images ( I can see them now!)?? Not a thread, not to a forum, no new topic, just how do I upload a new photo with my other photos?? Still do not see any galleries as before. We are 10 days out and regular site functionality is obscured, non-intuitive or plain just not working. 

Edited by Phil_Light
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think I have found another way to add a photo:

-  In EXPLORE, scroll down to

- GALLERY, there you will find a green box on the right hand side saying "add images"

You can choose which category the photo will appear under, but you cannot to my knowledge choose which of your folders it should appear in, assuming that the folders are still there.

Edited by John Peri
  • Like 2