Cannot post my photo's.

Ahmmm think I did try that on my desktop which doesn’t access my photo library in that scenario- only the downloads folder.  

Should work on the phone tho, let’s try it now… nope. I get 2 choices out of that lower right Other Media box: 

insert existing attachment (photos uploaded previously to P.net) 

and

insert image from url

• Like 1

I'm also unable to post photos, but had this recent experience. I created a url of a jpeg in Google Photos, copied it, pasted it to Pnet but no-go. Something in the software is not allowing it. I emailed Mat Jenson a while ago today asking that he enter this open thread with some advice.

Why do I say things...

1 hour ago, ericphelps said:

I'm also unable to post photos, but had this recent experience. I created a url of a jpeg in Google Photos, copied it, pasted it to Pnet but no-go. Something in the software is not allowing it. I emailed Mat Jenson a while ago today asking that he enter this open thread with some advice.

I cannot even see my photos or galleries. How are you able to even start posting???

15 minutes ago, Phil_Light said:

I cannot even see my photos or galleries. How are you able to even start posting???

Words only in the little box below, but no posting piccies yet possible. I suppose my pics are here somewhere, but they're stored elsewhere so if I ever find them here I'll do a group delete.

Why do I say things...

23 minutes ago, Phil_Light said:

Phil, the gallery side of the site has not migrated yet. Admin knows this and said it would take longer than the forums. Those who mention posting pics are doing so in their forum posts, as in No Words. Some people are not yet able even to do that but it seems like most are. It all takes a bit of time, but welcome to this side of the PN revision. 

"You talkin' to me?"