Film camera week for October 7

The new site is up, so I will help Mike to get the weekly started. Agfa Record II with Solinar 105/4.5 lens, Arista EDU Ultra 100 film, Ilford DD-X. But the sharing image function seems different from previous version of photo.net...

spacer.png

Edited by bruce_z._li2
  • Like 5

First post to the new site--was having some formatting issue with text. Not sure if other file types are allowed as attachments? It appears very large size files are supported. Need to see if we still have a Test Post forum.

Looks like the cutoff date for previous posts was Sunday.

Last two from Fujica ST605n; lenses and films as noted.

1) w/Fujinon 55/2.2, ColorPlus 200.

Boards 2, Fujica ST605n Fujinon 55 2.2.jpg

Boards

Edited by m42dave
  • Like 2

2) w/Schacht Travenon-R 135/4.5, ProImage 100.

An old preset lens I found cheap with condition issues, though it works fine. The lens head unscrews with 39mm thread, presumably for use on an enlarger, etc.

Benches & Flowers, Fujica ST605n Schacht Travenon-R 135 4.5.jpg

Benches & Flowers

Edited by m42dave
  • Like 5

How are you guys getting your images aboard? Back in the good old days I just dragged files from my "Photonet Upload" folder and dropped them into the post I was creating, but that no longer works, along with C&P.  Both Mike and myself posted in this thread last night, but our efforts appear to nave gone astray in the migration.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rick_drawbridge said:

How are you guys getting your images aboard? Back in the good old days I just dragged files from my "Photonet Upload" folder and dropped them into the post I was creating, but that no longer works, along with C&P.  Both Mike and myself posted in this thread last night, but our efforts appear to nave gone astray in the migration.

I clicked on chose files and went to the folder on my computer and clicked the picture as I did on the old system.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, rick_drawbridge said:

I did mine the same old way too, size it to 1000 wide, click, drag, drop.

Thanks, Bettendorf. I've tried shifting the 6 images I want to post into a sub-folder, but still no luck. The images are 1000 maximum dimension @ 200 DPI and I'm using Firefox browser, just for the record. I notice we don't appear to have an edit facility, as yet. I guess I'll just wait and see what develops, so to speak.

• Like 1

At the top right corner of your post, if you click on the ellipses, there should be an "Edit" option (15 minute time limit). Am also using Firefox browser with no issues.

I expect the new site will take a little while for any wrinkles to be ironed out. It looks a bit "slicker" and more contemporary with some bells & whistles I won't use, but it's nice not to get error messages like "You have to wait 471 seconds..." when trying to upload images.

• Like 1

Here's a test upload. Kodak Retina 1b scale focus fun. Fujicolor Superia Xtra 400 film. Schneider Retina-Xenar 50 mm/f2.8. Gossen Luna-Pro (dear departed, took a bounce, died). Shot at f5.6/1 /125 second. Cerebral Palsy and muscles with a mind of their own, have caused a few meters to meet their demise. Yes, I will replace that Luna-Pro. 

000105240011.jpg

Edited by Kent T
  • Like 3

MT221001.thumb.jpg.d20e1a134e9f777d5b2c256f810e8503.jpg

MT221002.thumb.jpg.cba7676b0b40c4e2b3cf4bfb220b7e69.jpg

Pumpkin season.
Mimosa (first model), Meyer-Gorlitz 50mm f/2.9 Trioplan, (expired) Agfa APX100

A mix of an untested camera and the first time working with old APX100. Half the roll was ruined due to the shutter not closing half the time. And the film was a major pain to spool onto the developing reel.

Edited by Rick_van_Nooij
bb code no longer supported
  • Like 2

Hello

Here are a couple from the Nikon FE that I had the meter repaired on and a CLA

The film is Fuji Superia X-tra 400

This is the first color roll I have developed, My scanning leaves a lot to be desired! I tried Silverfast first and had nothing but problems so tried the Epson and did a little better.

As always comments and critiques are welcome

Thanks

Don

Flume.jpg

McGees Nevada City.jpg

Ore cart Epson scan.jpg

The Phoenix Rose.jpg

Edited by Donald Harpold
  • Like 1