How many copies of ps elements do you get with a purchase?

falcon7

I may be dense, but regardless of where I look for information regarding ps elements 2022, I can't find information on how many computers you can installt the software after purchasing it. It seems that the default purchase of $69.99 is good for one computer (unless you need to re-install it.) Suppose I want to have a copy on each of three computers? What do I do and how do I purchase it? This isn't for institutional use or for a group. I just want copies for a laptop and two desktop computers. Thanks.

I found this:

two computers

You can install your product on up to two computers. If you want to move your product to a new computer, simply choose Help > Sign Out in the product from one of the computers that has an active license. That will deactivate it.

FAQs | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022

upload_2021-12-23_22-28-0.png.38944931884675866cd9a932faaeec70.png

how many machines for photoshop elements 2022 - Google Search

I found this:

two computers

You can install your product on up to two computers. If you want to move your product to a new computer, simply choose Help > Sign Out in the product from one of the computers that has an active license. That will deactivate it.

FAQs | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022

[ATTACH=full]1412392[/ATTACH]

how many machines for photoshop elements 2022 - Google Search

I thought you could install it on 2 computers at the same time.

I thought you could install it on 2 computers at the same time.

That's my interpretation, Frans. You can install it on two computers and operate either without a problem, let's say one desktop at home and your laptop on the road. Then if you want it on a third computer, let's say a new laptop you just bought, you close it out on the old laptop. Then load it on the new laptop. So now you can operate on the desktop and the new laptop.

At least that's my interpretation. Email Adobe and ask them or go on-line to their forum to confirm.

Note: I use Adobe Premiere Elements for video. They come as a package for about $40 more, a good value. Same story with two computer use. You can see some of my videos on my Youtube page. Here's one that combines stills and short video clips. You don't need the video clip and can just use it for slide shows. I play it at home on my 4K TV. I burn memory cards that hook up to the TV USB jack. Of course, you can play the videos on cell phones and monitors.

Edited by AlanKlein