Help me to identify the film used here...

His stuff looks digital to me, but I could be wrong. He has a flat look that is very interesting. If you want to shoot this look with film, I would start with your favorite B&W film and shoot/develop for a flat tone. Avoid contrasty lighting and pay attention to your scene as far as similar tones. Experiment with Diafine as it renders fairly flat. Also, Ilford Delta 400 has less contrast than Tri-X. Just my opinion, others may differ.

His stuff looks digital to me, but I could be wrong.

It's clear from the Lensculture article that Conrad linked to that the guy shoots digital.

Quote: "But when Armstrong saw the camera, he immediately responded by saying, ”Ethan doll, why?? Film is a dead end!”

Green took Armstrong’s words to heart, “I never touched a film camera after that. I think David was right—the next iconic photographers will be made using digital."

• Like 1

It's clear from the Lensculture article that Conrad linked to that the guy shoots digital.

Quote: "But when Armstrong saw the camera, he immediately responded by saying, ”Ethan doll, why?? Film is a dead end!”

Green took Armstrong’s words to heart, “I never touched a film camera after that. I think David was right—the next iconic photographers will be made using digital."

Wow, glad I didn't read that article.