No emails delivered to my photo.net address

pmj

The photo.net mail server (mail.photo.net) is not working properly. E-mails sent to my photo.net address are not delivered and mxtoolbox.com reports a time-out when running its SMTP test:

Connecting to 67.227.191.115

3/14/2019 1:17:09 AM Connection attempt #1 - Unable to connect after 15 seconds. [15.05 sec]

I think the problems started on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. I've been using my photo.net e-mail address for ages and would really like it to start working again.

Could you look into this and fix it? Thanks!

After sending an email from my work address to my photo.net address, I received this message:

Server at photo.net (67.227.191.115) returned '400 4.4.7 Message delayed'

13-3-2019 23:52:53 - Server at photo.net (67.227.191.115) returned '451 4.4.397 Error communicating with target host. -> 421 4.2.1 Unable to connect -> SocketTimedout: Socket error code 10060'

Perhaps it will help solve this issue.

No change yet: e-mails sent to my Gmail account arrive within one minute, but e-mails sent to my photo.net address (which is an alias forwarding to Gmail) seem to be stuck in traffic somewhere. Go admin team, go! Hope you'll be able to solve it quickly.

No change yet: e-mails sent to my Gmail account arrive within one minute, but e-mails sent to my photo.net address (which is an alias forwarding to Gmail) seem to be stuck in traffic somewhere. Go admin team, go! Hope you'll be able to solve it quickly.

Sent to the best contact I have - last time it was fairly quick. No other option at the moment but sit tight.