How to start making money on photography?

BratNikotin

Here is the key question from the original post.

"I photograph just about anything. Where do I start looking to find if there are opportunities to make money on what I do? I honestly do not know where to start...."

The bold is mine - do you think some have "upped the ante" - increased the scale of expectation & result?

Lots of ways to make some money with photography- most just require some skill, modest equipment, and Work.

Grand schemes can come, or not after a modest start. :)

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, community

I am getting some ideas that it is about time I start realizing some material gain from my hobby as a photographer. Over the past years I have invested quite a deal into equipment and recently purchased first full frame camera with lens, and plan for some other lenses to invest into in near future.

I photograph just about anything. Where do I start looking to find if there are opportunities to make money on what I do? I honestly do not know where to start....

Take a look at a book called Photographer's Market 2018. Get the 2019 version as soon as it becomes available. I have no experience with any of this personally, but this is, at the very least, one resource. It may or may nor be any real help, but if you're really serious, it won't hurt you to get a copy.

Just a suggestion.

Good luck.