Public Domain issues?

I'm all for common courtesy, but if someone starts yelling at me, I'm not going to cave in and give up my rights. I always have a big, heavy camera I can use for self defense.

Shiver me timbers. I do so love me a man with a big, heavy . . . camera! :cool:

• Like 1
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

Review the term “ common courtesy “.......

If someone objects to me taking a photo of them (out in public), I usually comply, but if they approach me in a violent, argumentative mood, I'm not backing down then. The surest way to be oppressed is to surrender one's rights to tyrants.

The word "common".......

No need to state the obvious here is there?

The courtesy would not be common if not repayed in kind.

I didn't say any of the other stuff, none of which could be described as " common courtesy ".

Edited by Moving On

"I'm all for common courtesy, but if someone starts yelling at me, I'm not going to cave in and give up my rights. I always have a big, heavy camera I can use for self defense" Pearly.

Always got to be scared of bogey men.

Sometimes they hide under your bed....scary or what!

A magnum revolver gives comfort...large caliber the best.

@allen, just to be clear, you make me feel anything but good. That's ok, it's human not to feel good sometimes. For me, you're kind of like a horror movie. In your presence, I tend to feel like vile, awful things are about to come crawling out of holes and spread all over me. Might be good motivation for my creative juices, though, so a thank you may be in order@Fred. Edited by Allen Herbert

• 2 weeks later...