"Much like getting a new car"

Not Here

Tony: It's not the navigation or the formatting that's odiferous to me. It's not being able to track comments. Glenn seems to be aware that this is a huge deal for many of us and has at least let it cross his mind. We'll wait impatiently for an update... Mike

I understand Mike, its a frustration to all of us who are used to the "other way", it is an important feature and that is what separates this site from the others. That's why I mentioned View Bug, in that site, you are unable to track comments and the formatting looks very similar.

• 2 weeks later...
I understand Mike, its a frustration to all of us who are used to the "other way", it is an important feature and that is what separates this site from the others. That's why I mentioned View Bug, in that site, you are unable to track comments and the formatting looks very similar.

Tracking comments feature is now found in My Portfolio>Your Activity

• Like 1

Tracking comments feature is now found in My Portfolio>Your Activity

Glenn: Thanks. Prior to seeing the alert for this message I'd already left you a note on your progress report thread. "Your Activity" is greatly appreciated but still needs some fine tuning. Keep pluggin', you're gaining on the hordes ;-)... Mike

• Like 1

Glenn: Thanks. Prior to seeing the alert for this message I'd already left you a note on your progress report thread. "Your Activity" is greatly appreciated but still needs some fine tuning. Keep pluggin', you're gaining on the hordes ;-)... Mike

"Your Activity" as been fine tuned to report in chronological order