Gallery Disappeared

Not Here

Glenn:

Ok, I can't be on your Christmas Card list tonight but I was going through my portfolio in an effort to familiarize myself with the new format. I was on a touch screen tablet and touched one of my galleries to open it. The dang thing just disappeared, no warning, no are you sure you want to do this, nothing, just gone. Do you have the capability of refreshing entire profiles? Or, too good to be true, can you restore portfolios or individual galleries?

This format is quite challenging.... Mike

I think I have it figured out. Images ride in the "Portfolio" and are distributed to Galleries as desired. Galleries can be modified or eliminated and the images remain in Portfolio. Right? Sorta like Apple and their Camera Roll/Albums except that images erase everywhere there.

I think I have it figured out. Images ride in the "Portfolio" and are distributed to Galleries as desired. Galleries can be modified or eliminated and the images remain in Portfolio. Right? Sorta like Apple and their Camera Roll/Albums except that images erase everywhere there.

Same thing happened to me, gallery disappeared. I created a replacement but cannot figure out how to add the images back to it?

Go to your portfolio and let your cursor rest over the blue square and a menu will pop up where you can add the photo to a gallery. Slow process since you can only do one at a time though. Oh yeah, I haven't tried it but I think I saw where you can open that gallery and select add images.... Mike